Nov 11, 2007
Today in show #112 I provide some insights into getting sponsors that I have found on my own.
1. Find an advertiser that fits your niche. In my case I found two products that I like and I use. There is no "stretch." These advertisers fit like a glove.
2. I did not lead with the word "podcast." I called it an Internet Radio Show.
3. I provided a sample report from podtrac.com for one of my podcasts.
4. There are many things you can use in negotiation. These include adding a banner on your site, having them generate coupons (to track sales), track the number of clicks to their site (to help calculate ROI); they could set up their product under a different paypal option to track sales. (I use a program called "Cloak and Tracker")
The bad news is when I did a google search for "Podcast CPM" I saw number from $30 - $50 (that’s per 1,000 downloads).
Let's go "best case scenario" if you had 20,000 downloads per show. If you charged $50 CPM, that is $4,000 per month (if you produced 4 shows per month).
Another Way to Make Money with Your Podcast
1. You could have a premium (no advertising version) using a tool such as www.121podcasting.com
2. You can have a membership area with additional shows, behind the scenes, forum boards and more. Some membership software scripts include:
Interlogy Profile Manager (new window) is an interesting program. Very easy to install. You can use it for free, but if you want to charge for memberships, its $200. (One time fee).
Easy Member Pro (New Window)
Is a very easy to use membership program. It has flexible programs (pricing for 3 months, 6 months, a year, etc).
Guard (new window)
Is a program that is initially designed to protect digital products that you sell, but also can be used for membership sites.
Amember is the tool I use to manage the School of Podcasting. While I've seen prettier interfaces, this works.
Sign up for the School of Podcasting today at www.schoolofpodcasting.com
We come nearest to the great when we are great in ed hardy shop humility.You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this ed hardy clothing I had been waiting long.Like the meeting of the seagulls and the cheap ed hardy waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the moncler online store waves roll away and we depart.Man does not reveal himself in his moncler jackets history, he struggles up through it.Never be afraid of the http://www.edfashionclothes.com/ moments thus sings the voice of the everlasting.
almost thirteen years ago
rs money , rs powerleveling , They are on the ground at the moment.